An extensive resource of papers on oncology diseases and conditions
- BRAF fusion as a novel mechanism of acquired resistance to vemurafenib in BRAF V600E mutant melanoma.
- A prospective study of patients with large congenital melanocytic nevi and the risk of melanoma.
- Melanoma: tumor microenvironment and new treatments.
- BRAF/MEK inhibitors promote CD47 expression that is reversible by ERK inhibition in melanoma.
- RLIP76 silencing inhibits cell proliferation and invasion in melanoma cell line A375.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Preoperative Therapy and Pancreatoduodenectomy for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: a 25-Year Single-Institution Experience: Beyond the Abstract
- The majority of patients with metastatic melanoma are not represented in pivotal phase III immunotherapy trials: Beyond the Abstract
- Improving the Rotterdam European Randomized Study of Screening for Prostate Cancer Risk Calculator for Initial Prostate Biopsy by Incorporating the 2014 ISUP Grading and Cribriform growth: Beyond the Abstract
- Pre-clinical advances with multiphoton microscopy in live imaging of skin cancers: Beyond the abstract
- Patient Experience of Symptoms and Side Effects when Treated with Osimertinib for Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: A Qualitative Interview Substudy: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.