An extensive resource of papers on oncology diseases and conditions
- Using a novel NQO1 bioactivatable drug, beta-lapachone (ARQ761), to enhance chemotherapeutic effects by metabolic modulation in pancreatic cancer.
- SerpinB2 regulates stromal remodelling and local invasion in pancreatic cancer.
- Engineered Resistant-Starch (ERS) Diet Shapes Colon Microbiota Profile in Parallel with the Retardation of Tumor Growth in In Vitro and In Vivo Pancreatic Cancer Models.
- Population Pharmacokinetics of Gemcitabine and dFdU in Pancreatic Cancer Patients Using an Optimal Design, Sparse Sampling Approach.
- CD13(hi) Neutrophil-like myeloid-derived suppressor cells exert immune suppression through Arginase 1 expression in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Determinants and prognostic implications of malignant ascites in metastatic papillary renal cancer: Beyond the Abstract
- Primary Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma (Gamma Delta subtype): Beyond the Abstract
- Update on Prevalence of Pain in Patients with Cancer: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis: Beyond the Abstract
- Does Unintentional Splenic Radiation Predict Outcomes After Pancreatic Cancer Radiation Therapy?: Beyond the Abstract
- Comparing conventional laparoscopic to robotic-assisted extended pelvic lymph node dissection in men with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: a matched-pair analysis: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.