An extensive resource of papers on oncology diseases and conditions
- FKBP51s signature in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of melanoma patients as a possible predictive factor for immunotherapy.
- Affinity Proteomics Exploration of Melanoma Identifies Proteins in Serum with Associations to T-Stage and Recurrence.
- Detection of melanoma metastases with PET-Comparison of (18)F-5-FPN with (18)F-FDG.
- Phenformin inhibits myeloid-derived suppressor cells and enhances the anti-tumor activity of PD-1 blockade in melanoma.
- Quantifying rates of cell migration and cell proliferation in co-culture barrier assays reveals how skin and melanoma cells interact during melanoma spreading and invasion.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Comparing conventional laparoscopic to robotic-assisted extended pelvic lymph node dissection in men with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: a matched-pair analysis: Beyond the Abstract
- Head and Neck Radiation: A New Look at an Old Technique- Beyond the Abstract
- Benefits of selective internal radiation therapy combined with chemotherapy as a first-line treatment for colorectal liver metastases: beyond the abstract
- Health-Related Quality of Life in the Randomized KEYNOTE-002 Study of Pembrolizumab Versus Chemotherapy in Patients With Ipilimumab-Refractory Melanoma: Beyond the Abstract
- Does the gross prosector impact pT3 subclassification or lymph node counts in bladder cancer?: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.