An extensive resource of papers on oncology diseases and conditions
- BRAF fusion as a novel mechanism of acquired resistance to vemurafenib in BRAF V600E mutant melanoma.
- A prospective study of patients with large congenital melanocytic nevi and the risk of melanoma.
- Melanoma: tumor microenvironment and new treatments.
- BRAF/MEK inhibitors promote CD47 expression that is reversible by ERK inhibition in melanoma.
- RLIP76 silencing inhibits cell proliferation and invasion in melanoma cell line A375.
Beyond the Abstracts
Commentaries that look beyond the published abstracts
- Targeted Therapy has not Substantially Improved Outcomes in Patients with Sarcomatoid Renal Cell Carcinoma: Beyond the Abstract
- New Developments in Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Assessment of Response in Multiple Myeloma: Beyond the Abstract
- Mirvetuximab Soravtansine (IMGN853), a Folate Receptor Alpha-Targeting Antibody-Drug Conjugate, Potentiates the Activity of Standard of Care Therapeutics in Ovarian Cancer Models: Beyond the Abstract
- BRAF V600E Mutation in Capsular Nevi as a Potential Biomarker for Primary Cutaneous Melanoma Patients: Beyond the Abstract
- Dermoscopy and Clinical Treatment of Mitosis in Melanoma: Beyond the Abstract
State-of-the-art content from conferences worldwide
- ASCO 2016: Real world skeletal related events (SREs) associated with oral treatments in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC)
- ASCO 2016: Quality of life (QOL) analysis from CHAARTED: Chemohormonal androgen ablation randomized trial in prostate cancer (E3805).
- ASCO 2016: A randomized phase III trial between adjuvant docetaxel and surveillance after radical prostatectomy for high risk prostate cancer – results of SPCG12.