Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or services requested.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database which is only accessible by personnel authorized with special access rights, Said personnel are required to keep the information confidential. We do not store any credit card information on our servers, nor do we offer auto renewal options that require the storage of credit card information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider/s transfer/s to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information that on these sites supports content access.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your account or for us to comply with the law and enforce our site policies.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This policy was last updated on July 11, 2016.